“Lord, strengthen us in faith toward You
and in fervent love toward one another.”
Friday, November 9, 4:00 p.m. - Saturday, November 10, 4:00 p.m.
Ayres Hotel • 325 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa
Our desire is to get to know each other better and strengthen our relationships as friends and sisters in Christ. This retreat will give us a special time together away from everyday life; a time to focus on and foster our faith and friendships. It would be wonderful to have all the women of Faith attend this over-night event.
Cindy is the owner-president of Steinbeck Vineyards and Winery in Paso Robles, California. She is a frequent speaker at conferences, conventions, and retreats, and the author of The Vine Speaks: Eleven Lessons from John 15, a book that reflects her passion for the vineyard and for the Vine, Jesus Christ.
- A double occupancy room (2 queen beds) at the Ayres Hotel
- 3 meals: Friday evening 3-course dinner, Saturday buffet breakfast and poolside lunch (weather permitting)
- 3 lectures with Cindy Steinbeck followed by small group time
- The lectures will address our theme and relate specifically to our FLC women
- Special music and singing
- Lots of learning and laughter!